International Culture Communication Institute
ICCI is an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, with a mission to promote a diverse cultural exchange and to empower the young generation to become extraordinary leaders.
We aim to develop the whole person for their future by focusing on innovation, communication, and transformation. Providing a variety of programs to support the well-being of our community.
Our goal is to focus on helping children to become their best selves, fostering such inner qualities as leadership, morals, spiritual, civic, intellectual, and character-building virtues.
We serve nationwide K-12th and international student, teacher, and parent communities to broaden access to learning environments promoting cultural exchange and empowering the next generation of global leaders.
- K-12th local and international students.
- Local school district teachers and future teachers.
- Tutoring Volunteers and general volunteers’ teenagers.
- Parents and guardians of students.
- Diverse communities.
WHAT COMMUNITY ISSUES ARE WE ADDRESSING?
- Access to school/enrichment classes.
- Lack of resources, school supplies, etc.
- Volunteer opportunities for students to contribute to our community.
- Counseling for students in remote areas or low-income areas.
- Cultural events.
- International students and teachers.
TYPES OF PROJECTS
- Online courses for students in our communities.
- Fundraising for ICCI programs.
- Hosting and organization of educational and cultural events.
- Presidential Service Award Certificate.
Programs and projects assisted under this section are required to use a portion of the grant funds to provide the students, volunteers, and teachers with all the resources needed for their activities.